Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Travel tips The only reason why I am repining this is so I make sure I DON'T offend someone in another country. again..... Yeah, my roommate @ BYU, It was her 3rd day back in the USA after being in Brasil for 18 months. She asked me something I gave her the OK sign and I thought she was going to faint! Apparently it means the same in France. :-(

#travel
#travel

Download whole gallery
Travel!
Travel!

Download whole gallery
Travel tips The only reason why I am repining this is so I make sure I DON'T offend someone in another country. again..... Yeah, my roommate @ BYU, It was her 3rd day back in the USA after being in Brasil for 18 months. She asked me something I gave her the OK sign and I thought she was going to faint! Apparently it means the same in France. :-(
Travel tips  The only reason why I am repining this is so I make sure I DON'T offend someone in another country. again..... Yeah, my roommate @ BYU, It was her 3rd day back in the USA after being in Brasil for 18 months. She asked me something I gave her the OK sign and I thought she was going to faint!  Apparently it means the same in France. :-(

Download whole gallery
Travel
Travel

Download whole gallery
travel
travel

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment