Thursday, December 19, 2013

LOVE road trips with Lance!!! Wherever the Army sent us, it was always an ADVENTURE getting there!!! Post-Army life we still feel the itch to travel & long for new adventures! Love my life with my soulmate!!!

LOVE road trips with Lance!!! Wherever the Army sent us, it was always an ADVENTURE getting there!!! Post-Army life we still feel the itch to travel & long for new adventures! Love my life with my soulmate!!!
LOVE road trips with Lance!!! Wherever the Army sent us, it was always an ADVENTURE getting there!!! Post-Army life we still feel the itch to travel & long for new adventures! Love my life with my soulmate!!!

Download whole gallery
Travel Journal
Travel Journal

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Pack This
Pack This

Download whole gallery
Life
Life

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment